A secluded property in the highlands of Ubud has long been a popular spot for intimate weddings and the honeymoon crowd but you don’t need to say “I do,” to enjoy Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana’s romantic allure. The Balinese property is ticking all the boxes for a romantic getaway this Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and beyond.
The Art of Romance is a two-night stay with all the romantic trimmings. Upon arrival each couple will find a floral aromatherapy bath already drawn in their room and a welcome cake. After that it’s time for afternoon tea, served picnic style while overlooking the scenic rice paddies the property is known for. A photo session, shot throughout the grounds, uses mythical stone sculptures, ponds graced with swans, rice paddies, temples, and the verdant landscape as a backdrop. Ten edited images are included in the package.
At the resort’s Tempayan restaurant, housed in a traditional bale-inspired building, the duo will enjoy a three-course candlelit meal under Chef Dean’s direction, the Singaporean chef who has helmed the property’s kitchen and flourishing organic garden for over a decade.
A 120-minute couples spa ritual in a deluxe double spa suite, with an oversized semi-outdoor terrazzo bath, and private steam shower, rounds out the romantic stay and is accompanied by a bottle of sparkling wine to be enjoyed in or out of the tub.
The Art of Romance also includes:
● Welcome drink
● Personal butler service
● Daily a la carte breakfast
● Daily seasonal fresh fruits delivered to your villa or suite
● Daily afternoon tea from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Panen Padi Lounge
● Daily sunset cocktails from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
● All snacks and beverages including an alcoholic selection from the minibar (replenished once daily)
● Daily laundry service up to six pieces per villa (excluding dry cleaning)
● Car service to/from Ubud Centre with a private car between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm equipped with Wi-Fi
● Wi-Fi access in the suite/villa and public areas
● Access to the tennis court and health club
The package is on offer for bookings until June 30, 2023. Rates start from USD 1,190 nett. For more information visit: https://www.tanahgajahubud.com/en/offers-promotion/the-art-of-romance